Monday, November 8, 2010

Architecture



ISO: 80
Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/250 sec.

For this week i took pictures of different buildings and structures around saline and in my neighborhood. I tried to show a wide variety of structures in my slideshow. For some i wanted to convey the simplicity of the structure, and for others i wanted the viewer to focus more on the details of the building.

For my final photo, i went running in saline and came across this house. It's unique architecture caught my eye and i thought it was really pretty. 




8 comments:

  1. I like your picture, and I wouldn't change much. The tree branch was a little distracting from the architecture, but in a way it also adds to the picture. So overall it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the tree branch is a little distracting but the house is very cool, edit your other photos a little more to make the colors pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked how the tree branches were kind of blocking it, it added to the house's personality. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The images you took were very good and showed architecture. i really enjoyed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like this picture and the other pictures you took. they all are very good and the buildings look very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree with jessica the tree branches added a lot to the picture! i like the colors as well its a really great picture as were some of the pictures in you slideshow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the tree branches in the foreground, and the cool curve of the building that our eyes are drawn to.

    ReplyDelete